Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hiddy ho!

What a wonderful weekend so far!!!

With netball finished for the girls we actually have nothing on Saturday mornings at the moment- yay, blissful!!! After breaky I cleaned the house a little, did a few loads of washing and got myself organized to take Sarah to 'The Tournament of Minds' at Edith Cowan University in Church lands. Adam was originally going to take Sarah however when he realized that the football was on TV at 2pm he opted to take Emma to acrobatics so I got the job of taking Sarah half way across Perth!! As it turned out- it was great!! We left early and headed to Floreat Forum for lunch. After a yummo lunch at Gloria Jeans, we still had some time to kill....so what else should a girl do...but shop!!!! In about 45 minutes I managed to pick myself up a totally gorgeous cupcake t-shirt, a new pair of shoes for summer and this beautiful soft light cardigan- perfect for cool summer nights! I was wrapped!

We then went off to Sarah's tournament. Their team built this amazing machine that made different sounds that represented dominant and recessive genes- too hard to explain here but the kids knew what they were on about! They also had a 'spontaneous' part to the tournament however we were not allow to watch that- luckily I took a book with me and I veged out on the grass in the glorious sun, reading while I waited!!

This morning the girls were in our bed about 7.30ish giving Adam lots of hugs, kisses and pressies for Father's Day! We have then spent a relaxing day doing not too much at all!!

I actually got to scrap a few pages over the weekend too! Here they are-








Have a GREAT week and stay safe!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Janine, thanks so much for popping into my blog.

I love the layouts you have created for TCA CC.

Looking forward to seeing you at TCA :-)

Have a great week Janine!

kathie said...

Wow, you have had a busy scrapping time :)
That gene machine sounds pretty fantastic. And so does the shopping - all that in 45 minutes? Woman, you were on fire!