Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Quick share....

Just a quick share.... here is my scrapjack for this month! Nothing like leaving it until the last minute...LOL...however here it is! We were lucky enough this month to be able to scrapjack Jill Geraghty-Groves. Thanks Jill! :0)
Please note- photography is by Design Images, Perth, W.A.

Zipped off to Garden City again today...YAY...more shopping! I bought Adam's Father's Day presents, treated myself to some new denim shorts (roll on summer!) and started some birthday shopping for Sarah. I also had about 200 photos printed off from Sarah's Holy Communion- so hopefully I will get time to scrap some of them really soon!!! Wooo hooo!

Life is still busy. Sarah has her class assembly on Friday- that was another thing I managed to squeeze in today...a costume for her assembly!! LOL - Just call me SUPERMUM!!! I'm taking the day off work on Friday so I can go and watch...and then I have the rest of the day to myself!! Wooo hooo- I can feel some scrapping getting done! YAY!
Then on Saturday Sarah is competing in "The Tournament of Minds". Hopefully Adam is going to take her to wherever she has to go. One less job for me!

Anyway...must go... hubby is making me a cuppa!
Stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love your page Janine looks fab.