Sunday, May 27, 2007

Very quickly...

Busy, busy, busy!!! Sorry for the lack of updates but I have been working full time for the last two week, as the teacher I tandem with has been on holiday in New Zealand- lucky her!!!!

However- I spend ALL day today at the Craft and Quilt Fair with my mother-in-law. It was a wonderful day, no hubby, no kids and lots of time to browse about in a crafty environment- bliss!!! There was very little scrapbooking this year however there was the most amazing display of Carole Janson's scrapping- in real life it is even more amazing than in the magazines. And Carole was there in person- woo hoo!!! What a gorgeous lady- we had a lovely chat- waving *hello* Carole!!

Here we are looking glamorous!!!! Can you see some of Carole's fantastic work behind us- what an talented lady!!
Anyway- I must fly- I have school uniforms to iron for school tomorrow-(groan)
Have a fantastic day- will update properly soon!!!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Lisa Harman said...

hey Janine. thanks for stopping by and catchin up on my world. BB is back and running so I hopefully will find some time soonto update my blog in bigger and better ways.
I havent been scrapping much but I have to find some time to do so.
Don't go working too hard and catch up with you soon.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.