Saturday, May 19, 2007

Busy, busy!!

Wow, it has been a week since I have updated- my life just gets busier!!!
OK- let me start with Mother's Day- what a wonderful day! I was woken up by my gorgeous girls armed with little surprises for me! Sarah had made a card at school, in which she wrote this amazing poem about her and I and our relationship- it blew me away- this girl is SO switched on!!! She had also bought me the cutest little snow globe from the school's Mother's Day stall which has two angels inside- a Mum and baby- so sweet. AND- when Adam took them shopping she bought me this gorgeous bracelet- from her favourite shop- LOL! It is really hard to describe, I will have to take a 'show and tell' photo.
Emma's teacher is the most amazing teacher on this planet. She taught the children a song to sing to their Mums. I went all teary when my precious girl sang "You Are My Sunshine' to me. The words had been slightly modified so the song was about Mums- just beautiful!!! She also bought me (from the school stall) a groovy bumble bee shopping list- she knows me- I'm such a LIST person. LOL! While shopping with Adam she bought a lavender room smelly thing- very sweet. Adam also bought me a present- a Red Door gift box. How lucky am I!!!

We got up and Adam made breakfast- eggs and mushrooms on toast- mmmm so delicious!
Then we packed a picnic lunch, including a bottle of my fav wine and drove to Serpentine Falls. We left the picnic in the car and went on a hike- yes - a hike, it was GREAT!!! We climbed Baldwin Bluff- about a 2 hour round trip. It was beautiful. Of course my camera came with me!!! Here are just a few of my happy snaps!!


The hike was so refreshing and then we tucked into a yummo picnic lunch and bottle of wine- hmmm, so delish!
I have managed to finish a few pages too! This first one, SHE, is my take on Kim Archer's sketch for the SketchesOz blog. I so love the new sketch by Chris Millar- but I have not got around to scrapping that one yet! It is on my to-do-list!

This next LO, Always Bloom is from an online class at The Craft Attic that Kim instructed- Thanks Kim- great class! Yes I know the M in Bloom is crooked but once those stickers go down- that's it!!!

This last one, Chocolicious, is again for The Craft Attic- this time their Attic Inspirations comp which has just begun. You had to include- 2 pp, rub ons(not alphas), buttons and a rectangular embellishment.
LOL- if you are still reading- well done!!! I am booked in to do an online class with Janine Kaye tonight over at Shop and Crop - I am SO looking forward to it. The kit includes the yummiest papers ever!!!
I think that's enough for one post- I can hear snoring noises from here!! LOL!
Happy scrapping-
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Not sure if you know me but I'm Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx.

I do pop into read your blog from time to time but can't recall if I've ever left a comment here before.

Anyway it's lovely to read your recent news. You did very well for Mother's Day. It's nice to get spoilt isn't it.

Once again you have made such beautiful layouts. Your so clever. I love your scrapping style and always drool when I see your creations.

Your daughters are so pretty and photogenic. Have a great week :)