Friday, April 20, 2007

Naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty!!!

After the birthday party we went to today for Emma (which was great by the way, Emma had a blast at the party, Sarah got to have a swim and catch up with Emily and I got to have a coffee and catch up with Kim) - we went shopping!!!
After buying a pair of groovy jeans for Emma- lovely denim ones with cute pink bling on the back pockets, I was about to give up and go home. You see, I have these vouchers to spend at Myers and twice now I have been there and found nothing that I like. (yes, I could have easily spend it on the girls but I'm determined to spend these vouchers on ME!) Anyway- we were walking back to the car- the long way (window shopping on the way!) and we went past the 'Crocs' shop- needless to say the girls now have ANOTHER pair of Crocs and I have my very first pair!! Don't get me wrong, I love Crocs but when the original ones came out, I tried them on and I looked as if my feet belonged to Daisy Duck, so I didn't buy any. Well- I am now the proud owner of some black Mary Jane Crocs, so much nicer than the original ones and my feet don't quite look like Daisy's! Both the girls got some pink Mary Janes and between them they got a heap of those cute little gizmo's that click into the holes in the Crocs to decorate them. The girls and I 'modelled' our new Crocs for Adam and all he could do was shake his head- I think he is slowly growing accustom to being the only male in our house!!!
Anyway- have a GREAT Friday night!!!
Love Janine xxx

No comments: