Friday, March 02, 2007

My baby is seven tomorrow!

This time, seven years ago, I had a big belly!!! I can't believe how fast time goes! Seven years- wow!
I am organized for tomorrow....- nearly!!! All the presents are wrapped (except one- which was a bonus one for Emma that DH bought home tonight!) I have tomorrow's cake nearly made. I ALWAYS have a cake for my girls' actual birthday. If their party is not on their actual birthday then I make two cakes- one for their birthday and one for their party! As Em's birthday is tomorrow and her party is on Sunday, this year she will get two cakes! They are both ice cream cakes- yum, my girls' favourite and always home made. I just have to tip the ice cream out of its mould, add cream and decorate- will do that tonight once the cherubs are in bed!
Tomorrow morning, we will do the present thing first. Emma's main present is a trampoline. (We already have a trampoline but the mat is starting to come apart) The tramp is still in its box so Adam can put it together in the morning while I clean down the patio and make sure the garden looks OK. Just after lunch the girls have acrobatics so I will go and sit there for a few hours and chat to Kim. On the way home I will drop in the shops and do my final bit of party food shopping. Then tomorrow night we are taking Emma out to dinner. We are going to go to the Nag's Head Tavern- a yummo little tavern only 5 minutes drive from our house. We will come home for sweets- yep, the birthday cake that I'm going to finish tonight- LOL!!!
On Sunday I am going to power clean the house! Then at 2.30 we have Emma's little friends coming over for her Hawaiian party! I think Sunday night will be a relaxing affair- left over party food and a bottle of wine!!!!
Yay- Monday is a public holiday in WA so I don't have to go to work- woooo hooooo!!! Hmmmm,. maybe a scrapping day for me! Well maybe not scrapping but making tags!! There is only 7 more sleeps until the Scrapboxx retreat and I still have 70 tags to make before then!!!!
Better go- I have a cake to finish!!!

Have a great weekend,
Janine xxx

PS- I still can't upload any LOs or pictures- DH says he better get me a new computer- gotta love that!!!

No comments: