Thursday, March 01, 2007

Life's a blur...

My gorgeous Emma is turning seven on Saturday and it dawned on me on Tuesday that I had better do so birthday shopping for her!!! So after a power shop on Tuesday and another today .... taaaa daaaa- I've finished! I'm not quite organized for her party yet but that's on Sunday so I have a few more days to get sorted! Wouldn't you know it- I see a squillion hawaiian grass skirts around the place and now because I want to buy some for Emma's party- NONE! Leis as well- I had to buy several different sorts because I couldn't buy all the same type!
With the grass skirts... the party girls will have to make their own! Good solution hey! I will get some cardboard waist bands and buy a heap of paper strips and the girlies can have some fun making their own- it will keep the occupied for a while anyway- LOL! Not sure about party games yet- any ideas?????

Is anyone else have trouble uploading pictures on to Blogger?? Twice now I have tried to upload my top ten (See Ali's blog) and when I go to upload my LOs- blogger throws a hissy fit and closes down!!! Anyone else????

Go to go, house to clean, clothes to wash, presents to wrap, party to organize....
Have a great day,
Janine xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine!
It was Constance's 6th birthday on Wednesday & I had 30 kids here for her party!!! Mad, I know!!!
I made up a heap of cup cakes & set out a table with different coloured icing, sprinkles, smarties etc & the kids all decorated & then ate their creation!! My sister did it with her dd's 9th birthday & they enjoyed it too!!! Have fun at the party!

Odette