Thursday, February 08, 2007

Red, red and more red!

For anyone that knows me- I don't wear red, I don't dress my girls in red, I don't scrap in red- I don't dislike the colour but it is just not my colour! So imagine my horror when this week's challenge in the 8 week challenge over at Scrapapple was all about the colour red!!! We had to photograph something from our house that was red, scrap a single page LO in predominately red and we were not allow to include photos of people! Despite the lack of red in my house- I have finished my LO and uploaded already!!!!- it is not due until Saturday!!! Wooooo hooooooo!!!!!
Here is my RED LO! Thanks Kim for the lend of the red paint!!! Have a great day everyone!!!

Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Francine Burgess said...

oh me too, not a red person but this time of year sees all the reds come out..good luck with your page..i think you did a fab job