Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

STOP the world, I want to get off!!!!!LOL!!!


Yay- I have made it to the next round of the Chookscraps Survivor competition and I'm now down to the last four!!! I have to complete an OTP project by Saturday. It must be based on Valentine's Day and be mainly red and pink. It is NOT allowed to be a canvas and must be a gift for someone- hmmmm, I shouldn't be here, I should be scrapping!!!
Look at the cute blinkie Chookscraps sent me!


I also only have until Saturday to complete Scrapapple's week 4 challenge. That is a monogram- like a free standing one! Boy will I be busy!

So- have a great Valentine's Day everyone- woo hooo my hubby remember and bought me a card and choccies! I'm off to scrap!!


Love Janine xxx


P.s.- Did anyone notice that my blog now has caught up and says February 2007! Good blogger!

2 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

yay Janine..cant wait to see what you do for the OTP...

Anonymous said...

Woohoo....way to go at the chookscraps challenge.
Your LO's are gorgeous and I should think that you will go all the way!
Take care
Tammy