Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Woo hoo!

I'm alive, I'm alive!!!!

I have been so busy lately that I have neglected my blog- sorry...however as more time goes on, I feel so overwhelmed due to the amount of news that I need to catch up on- I just don't- ops!

So...let me just tell you the important stuff....

this stunner has turned nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My baby girl Emma has turned nine!!!!
We had her party before her birthday and we had a BALL!
Adam hired a mini bus and we took Emma and her friends to Fremantle. We played several games at Q-Zar.... a totally awesome game!!! After two crazy Q-Zar games where the girls ran around in the dark shooting each other, they then played in the arcade gallery. After that we went to Hungry Jack's for dinner - which was average as it was only HJ's- the kids liked it (I didn't- yuk). We then went to Cold Rock for sweets...now this was YUMMO!!!! If you haven't been to Cold Rock, then treat yourself- it was YUMMY!!!
After that we played in the park for a while then drove all the kiddos home again in the mini bus- we had the CD player blaring(on the bus), all the girls were rocking- we all had a ball!! It was a great party, Emma loved it so therefore it was a success!!!!
Man-I can't believe I have a nine year old- boo hoo!

In other news...I have been to the Scrapboxx retreat!! I love Scrapboxx retreats- too much talking, laughing, drinking, eating, staying up waaaay too late and having an awesome time...like I said - I love Scrapboxx retreats!!! I have a heap of photos that I haven't even hardly looked at yet from the retreat so....I'll do a special 'retreat' update soon- I promise!

Meanwhile, I have been keeping up to date with my 365 photo taking. I'm a bit behind with my scrapping however here are my latest pages-

Feb 22-

Feb 23-

Feb 24-


Feb 25-

Feb 26-

Feb 27-

Feb 28- Emma's party!!!!

March 1-

March 2-

March 3- Emma's 9th birthday!!!

March 4-

March 5-

March 6-

March 7-

March 8-

March 9-
I promise I won't leave it soooooo long between post.
Be happy, stay safe!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love your blog...and i also love retreats...it is a time to put life on hold and just enjoy....scrap booking is also one of those activities that you can leave life outside the door...so you put the two together and it is true bliss...i like to remember my retreats with Vision Map Videos...it is just another way of scrap booking only you can watch them on your computer and send them to friends and family....enjoy your retreat!!!

darlene
http://visionmapvideo.blogspot.com/