Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm still here!

I have been so tired and so busy lately that I feel my poor blog has been a little neglected. :(
I really do need a few more hours in each day!!! LOL!
However- despite my poor blog's lack of attention, the gorgeous Julie awarded me this-

Thank you so much Julie!!!!
I am suppose to award this on however tonight I just don't have the time or energy! Maybe soon!

My Project 365 is still going strong. I am absolutely loving it- yes, still!! I love taking photos each day and find I can quite easily keep up or catch up as I keep the pages quite simple.
Anyway here are my latest-
Day 44-

Day 45-

Day 46-

Day 47-

Day 48-

Day 49-

Day 50-

Day 51-

Day 52-

Day 53-

Day 54 is today!! I have taken today's photos however haven't scrapped them yet.

One of the reasons I have been so busy is that my tandem teacher has broken her ankle. Unfortunately for her, it looks as if she will be off work all term. I am picking up most of her days, which is really great money wise, but makes for much less scrapping time!

I have been on a huge cleaning spree too- yes another one! This time I've attacked Sarah's room. Last weekend we took practically everything out of her room and only put back what she wanted! Her room looks fabulous however I had a huge pile of stuff in my family room. Well today we attacked that- it either went in the bin, in a bag for the Good Sammy's or in a bag for me to take to my Pre Primary (games, books etc). We cleaned her bookshelves, the cupboard under her bed , everything!!! Sarah's room looks so much better so all the blood, sweat and tears were worth it- LOL!!!
I have other rooms on my hit list so they will be attacked very soon!
Today we also organized lots of bits and pieces for Emma's birthday party. We have lots of little surprises for the girls coming and today Emma and Sarah help me organize them. Emma's party is next Saturday- she is so excited!!! I'll keep you posted!

Anyway- I must go, it is getting late and I have to be up early to get my girls up and out the door for swimming training.
Have a great weekend stay safe!
Love Janine xxx

5 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

So glad you are still going with your 365 photos Janine - I am really enjoying checking in and seeing what you have been up to and how you have scrapped them. Bad luck with your mate breaking her ankle - such a shame you are spending so much time at work - I am relishing my two 'days off'!!
Love, P

On my way... said...

Wow, your journal is looking fabulous!!!

Sorry about ur friend....more $$ to spend on scrappy stuff though eh!?


xx

Melissa Goodsell said...

Hi Janine,
I've tried to email you but it keeps coming back to me saying that there is a delay. Thankyou for your lovely comment and the monkey ears and mouth are just white choc drops (you know the ones that you buy for cooking with). I piped some icing across for the mouth.
Melxx

Christine said...

Your project is absolutely awesome! Your photos are so creative, you must get such pleasure from flicking through it

Francine Burgess said...

wow you are sooo good with your journal love all those pages well done!