Friday, February 06, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!!

I have been busy, busy, busy!!! Busy at school, busy driving the girls to their numerous sporting and after school activities, busy socializing, busy at home.....but I've been keeping up with my Project 365.
Day 26-
(Yes - I know I'm missing some letter stickers!!)
Day 27-

Day 28-

Day 29-


Day 30-
Day 31-
Day 32-
Day 33-
Day 34-
Day 36-
I have just printed off the photos for Day 37 and Day 38 and I'm off to scrap them now!
Chin, chin!
Love Janine xx

4 comments:

On my way... said...

Sorry Sarah was sick! Not looking very happy at all :(

Love Day 28, awesome idea!

xx

Nic said...

Your journal entries are so inspiring! Definately an idea I'll have to keep it in mind for next year.

Karen Knight said...

Hey there, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

WOW your 365 looks amazing, wish I was that committed to finishing a project...lol!

Kr.x

Julie said...

Hey there Janine!
I love your project 365 pages!!...you're doing a fab job at keeping up with it!...I don't think I could be that committed LOL!!