Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still going strong..

...with Project 365.


Here is day 9. After seeing "Marley & Me" I realized that Rusty hadn't made it into my book- so here he is!



Here is yesterday's page-





We were up early and at the beach by 6am. It was beautiful- so calm and peaceful! Unfortunately we didn't catch any eating fish- just 7 blow fish!

See the two blowies on Emma's line?







After a while, the girls got tired of fishing so Adam fished on - he's in the background!


The girls played...and so did I - with my camera!


We found three star fish, a crab,



played in the sand

and even collected shells.

It was wonderful. We were home just after 8 so I then made us a yummy cooked breakfast and did a bit of housework before we headed out again for the afternoon! A totally awesome day!

Today we have another full day. We are heading off to have brunch with friends very soon (10:30) and Brad, Georgie and the boys arrive this afternoon! Busy, busy, busy!

Talk soon, stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

On my way... said...

The beach looked beautiful Janine - we went yesterday and it was gorgeous - not at 6am mind you!!

Love the photo of Rusty, oh so cute!!

xx

Petrina McDonald said...

sounds like the sort of day I would enjoy - fantastic! I am loving your 365 challenge - go girl :)