Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My house is so quiet :(

Brad, Georgie, Matt & Jack have gone :( and my house is so quiet! After a week and a half of having a noisy, busy house- I didn't really know what to do with myself yesterday when they left! Sad isn't it! Good news is that they will be back on Sunday however only for the day because they fly back to their yacht in Langkawi on Sunday night.

Project 365 pages.
My latest pages-
Day 15-

Day 16-

I took so many photos on day 15 & day 16 that I really struggled to pick just some for the pages. The weather was HOT and we were really in a holiday mode- it was fabulous! He he he- the sangria's were deliciously refreshing too!!!!

Day 17-

Georgie and I left the husbands and kids at home and headed down to the yacht club to have a drink and catch up with Kim- it was wonderful...wine, girly chat, more wine, beautiful view, no kids to worry about (well for Georgie & I anyway!), more wine, more chat- just what us girls love best!

On our way home from the yacht club I got a message from Marlene to say that Grace was in hospital with a severe ear infection. On Sunday afternoon, when Grace was feeling a bit better, I took Sarah up to visit!
Day 18-

Day 19-

On Monday, Kim and I took the kids to see 'Hotel for Dogs'- very funny and very doggy cute!!! After the movie we went to McDonalds for lunch- the kid's meals had a 'Hotel for Dogs' toy with them so the girls and Jack all got a cute little doggy- very sweet!

Later that afternoon, Sarah had to go back to the dentist and have that tooth pulled out! Everything went well but you should have seen the size of the tooth- arrrgggghh- it had HUGE roots on it- YUK! The poor little possum bled for quite a while and had to lay down as she wasn't too well. Fortunately after a good night's seep, she was fine on Tuesday morning!

Tuesday morning was when Brad, Georgie and the boys left. I felt a bit lost :( I kept myself busy cleaning, washing, vacuuming etc and scrapping of course!
I was really at a total loss of what to photograph for the day- I did consider taking a photo of my clean, vacuumed, no Lego scattered everywhere mat but decided against it- LOL!!

Then when Adam got home from work, he was home no longer than 10 minutes when I heard these squeals of joy coming from the patio- Adam and Emma were playing soccer and having a ball!
Day 20-

So now I'm up to date!
Today is looking quiet too, well this morning at least. Sarah is going to a bowling party at 1pm and then Emma has a sleep-over party starting at 4. Hmm- what will I photograph today!!!

Anyway, my girls are asking for pancakes for breakfast so I may just indulge them. Have a great day.
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

On my way... said...

Oooo, yummo pancakes!! And it sure does look like you're in holiday mode, lol. We've been meaning to get down to the yacht club to sign up, so nice to catch up with girlfriends :)

xx