Saturday, January 03, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggety jig!!!

We are home!
I love holidays however nothing beats returning home!!!
We arrived home about 5:30pm this afternoon and since then I've unpacked, washed two loads of washing, rang my Mum to tell her that we arrived home safely, organized food for dinner, made the girls shower and wash their hair, checked emails, collected and checked snail mail, downloaded my camera, spoken to Adam's parent on the phone (they are in Albany on holidays), cleaned up the jar of honey Emma dropped on the kitchen floor (OMFG!!), crossed my fingers that we are the winners of Lotto's 30 million super draw, printed off my day one, day two and day three photos for my PROJECT 365...and enjoyed a glass of wine!!! PHEW!!!

So.... before I go, here are some of my favourite layouts from 2008. I was going to do this before 2008 finished however we shot off on holidays!!!
(Please note: some of my favourites are missing as they are due to be published in the coming months so I can't share them here. )

So... (in no particular order) here are some of my favourite LOs for 2008-























Now we are home, I plan to catch up on with my first few days of my 365 diary- so stay tuned!
Have a great day!
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh I cant wait to see you pages coming about.

Your L/O's are wonderful.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Janine

Hope your new year is great! Just wondering, what is the 365 days thing? Can you give a link so i can read more, please! Hope all is good for you this year, pass on my well wishes to Anne Marie and Sharon and Steph (if you see her).

Corrina

On my way... said...

They're all fabulous Janine! And hope your life is getting back to normal, lol.

Got a little something for ya on my blog :)

xx