Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hello from Broome!

Woo hoo- HELLO from hot, hot, hot Broome!!!
We arrived here Friday morning and the first thing the girls did was- jump straight in the pool....in fact, my girls have spend HEAPS of time in the pool- fantastic pool weather here- hot, hot, hot!!!
We have also been to the open air cinema, the Courthouse Markets, the beach, shopping, seen the dinosaur footprints...and spend plenty of time relaxing, swimming, eating and drinking- in fact I'm sipping a strawberry daiquiri as I'm typing- mmmm yummo!!!
We have booked in to go camel riding at sunset tomorrow night- I can't wait. I've also taken a squillion photos!!!!
Hope your weekend has been wonderful!
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

yuuummmm!!!!! Go girl!! I can't wait to see your pics when you get back!

georgia keays said...

um, didn't happen to get any mail before you left did you??

On my way... said...

Oh so so so jealous!!!!

Cant wait to see the pickies!