Thursday, February 21, 2008

YAY -

I have some scrapping to share!!! I'm still scrapping without obligation and LOVING it!!!





This LO is from an online class that I participated in over at Scrap World last Saturday night. The teacher was Alice Fettling and I have a feeling that the scrapping world is going to see a whole lot more of her work. She is only 18 (or there abouts) and such a fantastic scrapper!!! Thanks Alice- I really enjoyed your class. (woo hoo- I won a prize too!!!)
My little girl will be eight soon! Emma's birthday isn't until March 3rd however the Joseph Ashton Circus leaves Rockingham this Sunday so we are having an early party for her. Emma is having three gorgeous friends come over and then we are taking them to the circus!! I can't wait. Emma has already picked out her birthday cake so stay tuned for photos after Sunday!! I'm really looking forward to going to the circus again, we went last year and it was fantastic!!!
Not much else to report- life is busy but life is good!!!
Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Wow look at all your yummy layouts, you have been busy, have a great time at the circus, what a great way to celebrate a Birthday with some special friends. Take care
Trace.

Kathryn said...

I want your puppy! Or I want mine to go back to being a puppy! I love the triangle ears, the wet, sloppy kisses (I still get them) and the smooth coat. Oh the joys of a Jack Russell! LOL

I've tagged you on my blog...but I know you don't know who I am! I visit here every week, LOVE your LO's and stories of your girls! They are gorgeous.

Tara Ward said...

Love your blog Janine...all your Lo's look fantastic. See you at the retreat, not long now!
-Tara (tarzy/scrapboxx)