Monday, October 01, 2007

Chris Mainwaring

Chris Mainwaring. December 27th 1965 - October 1st 2007.

This is Chris, Sarah & myself at a 'Botica's Bunch Breakfast' in August 1998. It was a millionaire's breakfast. Adam went as Hugh Hefner and Sarah & I went as his *bunnies*. For those who don't know Botica's Bunch is a breakfast show on radio- 94.5FM- Perth radio.

I was at university in 1987 when the inaugural Eagles team trained under the coach of Barry Cable on the oval of my University (Edith Cowan University - Mt Lawley Campus). My friends and I used to watch these sexy young men train- including Chris Mainwaring.

My deepest regret is the sadness that his wife and two children must be going through.

Please hug your loved ones and tell them that you love them.
Janine xxx

No comments: