Saturday, August 04, 2007

So proud and so sad!

So proud- yesterday Sarah ran in her first cross country event. The year four girls had 37 runners and I am so proud to announce that Sarah came first. She was so looking forward to the cross country- she is such a sport enthusiast!!! Unfortunately I was at work, however Adam went to watch her and I received a very excited phone call at work from Sarah telling me that she had won- one proud (and teary) Mum!! (Adam took video on his phone so I sort of saw her!) She is now off to represent her school at the inter school cross country- fortunately it is on day that I don't work so I will be there cheering her on!!!! PROUD, PROUD, PROUD!!!

So sad- we watched the movie 'Miss Potter' today. Please don't let this put you off but I needed my tissues. What a fantastic movie. So motivational- what is that saying "Give a girl a spanner- girls can do anything" I loved it- would recommended this movie to anyone and everyone!!! Renee Zellwegger was sensational!!!!

Have a great day!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Sarah for coming 1st in the race. That's wonderful news.

My daughter Amanda had her sports carnival at school yesterday and also won her race. I too was at work and missed out on seeing her (sad mummy here too). It's so good for them to win sometimes isn't it, really boosts their egos:)

Have a great week and take care. From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

Kylie said...

Hi Janine
Well done Sarah that fantastic!Good luck for Reps :)
Im sure you wont be able to get the smile off your face when you go Tandum sky dive Janine ....I did one about 16 yrs ago now & it was amazing!...the thought of it just got me smiling again!
A very happy belated birthday to you also & totally enjoy your prezzie.
Take care

Kylie x