Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No dress yet!!!

Ok- we shopped today... but alas we have no dress.
The shop that was shut yesterday was open today so in we went full of hope of finding the perfect dress. Hmmm, Sarah tried on about 8 dresses and all of them were just 'not quite right'. The one that we loved the most, looked gorgeous on... was made of very light material- and I mean light. Now Sarah's Communion is in August and it is quite likely to be cold, windy and even raining. I did think that I could get a little jacket or cardigan to go over the top but I really think it would spoil the look of this particular dress.
So... I'm not quite sure what to do at the moment. My MIL is a dress maker and will make a dress for Sarah if I want her to but I didn't really want that hassle- I just wanted to walk into a shop and find the prefect dress!! LOL!! Yes I know- dream on!!!
We are home now and we will think it over tonight and decide what our next action plan will be!

Happy Tuesday everyone :0)
Janine xxx

No comments: