Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Four more sleeps...

Until the Easter Bunny comes- or so my girls tell me! LOL!!!!
I have only one more sleep until I'm on two weeks holiday- YAY, yippee!!

I have a LO to share- I'm loving hand sewing at the moment - and felt of course!!!
How cute are these cherubs?- they always seem happy when they are together!

I still haven't quite finished Emma's disciple costume yet. Her class are acting out 'The Last Supper' at Mass in the morning- she is SO excited. I will have to post some pictures of her!!
Anyway have a great evening!
love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Mel Diener said...

Gorgeous Layout Janine.

I'll bet she's excited, what little girl wouldn't be. Can't wait to see the pictures, I bet she looks so gorgeous in her costume.

Julie said...

Love your page Janine. Looks fab.

Hope all goes well with the costume making.