Tuesday, January 09, 2007

First layout of 2007.








Before we went away, I started a LO for the Craft Attic's December cybercrop- alas, I didn't finish it. However I did complete it today so therefore this LO has the honour of being my first 2007 LO!!!- taaaaa daaaa. Hopefully it is the first of many!
The cybercrop challenge was to scrap lift a LO. Here is my scrap lift. The original LO appeared in Scrapbooks etc (October 2006 issue) and is by JENNIFER JOHNER.
I'm not really into Halloween however Sarah was invited to a birthday party of a classmate who is from America- thus a Halloween party. She did look pretty cute as a witch!!!



2 comments:

Julie said...

LOve the colours in this one Janine.

Anonymous said...

Hey Janine,

I didn't have an email address for you, to get in contact about Karen's Online Class !!

Can you please email me.

devlinfam@bigpond.com.au


Steph

PS Gorgeous Layouts.