Tuesday, December 12, 2006

December.

December is here already! Our tree is up, school is over and I'm just moving into 'relax' mode!! Except for basketball, all mine and the kids sporting things are over for the year!!! YAY!!

Yesterday- I didn't leave the house- how nice was that!! Sarah stayed in her pj's ALL day! Emma got herself dressed, then redressed in another dress up outfit, then redressed in another .... you get the picture!!!

Last week, the amazing Kim Archer ran her

Christmas Extravaganza. I LOVED

it!! I have only completed two of her projects so far but loved all of them. Here is one that I did. It is a 2007 dairy that I altered for a Secret Santa swap- lucky Kylie.

Yesterday I completed Jen Hall's Buttons and Bows online class. It was awesome. Jen is such a sweetie. Congratulations Jen - on becoming a SM Master- you deserve it!!! Grrr, Blogger won't let me upload the LO I complete with Jen- I will try later!

Thanks for dropping in, Janine xx

No comments: