Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Congratulations, lost tooth & scrapping!

First of all, I want to say 'Wooo hooo, congratulations, way to go' to my friend Kim- Kim's LO is on the front cover of this month's For Keeps- how cool is that??? I have seen the original page and it is even better in real life!!! Way to go Kim!!

OK- big news in our house! Emma has lost her first tooth. Not so exciting for anyone else however Emma has been hanging out for AGES to lose a tooth. Em is four months off being seven years old so she has been waiting forever to lose this first tooth!
How cute is this little girl???








On the scrapping scene, I am about half way through a mini album for this week's Craft Attic 'Attic Inspiration'. I am scrapping photos of Sarah's ninth birthday party and am loving it so far- just have to finish it before Thursday!!!
Also, on the Chookscraps site, I have made it through the next round of their 'Chookscraps survivor' competition- phew, down to 20 of us now!!! Next challenge is due on the 10th of Nov, same day that the next Scrapboxx DT challenge is due!! I had better start seriously thinking of what to scrap for them!!

That's all for now-
Janine

No comments: