Sunday, March 29, 2009

Finally caught up!!

I have really been working hard the past few day to catch up with my Project 365- well today I did it! Woo hoo- I'm completely up to date!!! Here are all my pages except today's - I've scrapped it however it was too dark tonight to photograph it.

March 10-

March 11-

March 12- the girls' swimming carnival.

March 13- Day 1 of the Boxx retreat!

March 14-
March 15-
March 16-
March 17-
March 18-
March 19-
March 20-
March 20 (there are two March 20 pages!)-
March 21-
March 22-
March 23-
March 24-
March 25-
March 26-
March 27-
March 28-
Woo hoo!! Like I said, I've scrapped today's page but not yet photographed it! I took the girls to see Confessions of a Shopaholic today. Gracie came too- of course! The girls all loved it!!!
I'll be back soon with my retreat update- I haven't forgotten!
Bye for now-
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

go Janine!!!!!