Friday, January 02, 2009

DO.

Happy 2009 everyone!!

My 'word' for 2009 is DO....as in "JUST DO IT".

I haven't started actually scrapping my '365 Diary' yet as we are still kicking back here in Leeman. It is so relaxing here- good food, good wine and good company- just wonderful!
We are heading home tomorrow so I'll catch up on my diary then. I'm not going to put any pressure on myself with this 365 project..if I miss a day or two ...well - you get that. I know myself far too well and if I put too much pressure to 'have it done' then I probably won't!!! LOL! I'm going to enjoy this project!!!

As I type Adam and Brad are sorting fishing gear/fishing rods and we are all going fishing! Woo hoo- I'm taking the camera! Georgie and I are taking a bottle of wine too! Hmm- I think I know what day two's photo will be!!!

So my "DO" for today is to DO have quality time with family!

Have a great day!
Stay safe,
Love Janine xxxxx

No comments: