Monday, September 01, 2008

Howdy...

I have, again, dutifully completed my homework for this week's Chipboard School over at Scrapping Outback. This week's teacher was the very talented Rachelle Minnett . Our homework was to stamp on chipboard. I've used a script stamp and then embossed it with the same holygram sparkle embossing powder that I used last week.
I am really enjoying being involved with this chipboard school and can't wait to see what tomorrow's lesson is!!! Yee haaa- bring it on!!

In other news- my big brother Brad, his wife Georgie and my two gorgeous nephews, Matt & Jack flew in from Singapore on Saturday night. Adam picked them up from the airport and we stayed up chatting and drinking wine until close to 2am!!! I haven't seen Georgie, Matt or Jack since we were in Darwin 18 months ago. Brad flew out to Port Hedland this morning but Georgie, Matt and Jack are still here. Georgie cooked the most scrumptious chicken curry for dinner tonight- YUMMO!!!
Look what Georgie brought for us- a big bag of Hershey's Kisses. I've never eaten them before but let me tell you- they are delicious!!! LOL- not many left!!!


More good news- Scrapboxx announced the dates for its March retreat today and YAY I've booked my bed- wooo hooo, doing the happy dance! The Scrapboxx retreat is absolutely fantastic- such a wonderful weekend and I so can't wait!!! Yippeeeee!!!
And finally, I just wanted to share....
Emma has been busy working on her 'Under The Sea' project which was due today. There were lots of parts to the project however this was the best bit- she had to make an 'under the sea' diorama. Now how gorgeous is this!!! I was so proud of her- I think she has done a wonderful job- my clever chickie!!!

Any way- must zip! Have a great day!
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Janine!!...love those LO's you have created for outback scrappin!!
Just wanted to let you know I drew out your name on my blog for a lo!!...YAY....Im loking forward to doing this for you!!
I'll send you a PM with my email to send a pic too!!
Take care
Kylie x

On my way... said...

Hiya Janine! Love the stamped chipboard, might be stealing that one....;P I've just booked my spot for March too - so excited! Havent even made it to this years yet, lol.

Cheers
Kat

MarniT said...

That LO is stunning! Love the diorama...it's super cute!