Sunday, August 24, 2008

Half way....

I have made it half way through this term---YAY!!!

I have to admit I'm struggling with working full time. It isn't so much the work but everything else. I'm tired and so over it however I'm soldiering on!!!



Check these out!!!

Saturday was the last game of netball for the winter season and one of the very talented Mums in Sarah's team made the team cup cakes. How gorgeous do these look??? And they tasted yummo too!!!!


Both the girls and their teams have had a wonderful season and Sarah has been asked to try out for the Under 12 Talent Development Squad for 2009.


Sarah played today at Perry Lakes Stadium in the last Under 12's basketball carnival before the State Championships in November.
The team played absolutely sensationally and WON every game!!! Woooo hooo!!!! One proud Mumma here!!!


While Sarah and I spent the day at Perry Lakes, Adam and Emma went to Bunbury to attend a birthday lunch for Adam's Nana's 94th birthday. Happy Birthday Nana!!! Bring on the BIG 1-0-0!!!


Yay- I have even managed to scrap this week.

I scrapped this LO on Friday night- after a crappy week at school, I so needed to lose myself in scrapping and after chatting in the Scrapboxx chat room for waaaay too long, I was determined to stay up until I finished this LO. I am really pleased with how it turned out- Emma is a total stunner- yes, I am bias!!! Proud Mumma here!!!

I do have another LO to share but by the time I got home tonight, it was too dark to photograph it so tomorrow or the next day will have to do!!! I am so loving my scrapping at the moment. I think it is my 'escape' from everything else!!! I am really enjoying creating!!!
Anyway, I had better go, I'm watching the closing ceremony at the same time!!!

Have a great week!

Love Janine xx

No comments: