Thursday, August 02, 2007

WOOOO HOOOO!!!


THIS IS GOING TO BE ME SOON!!!!!

My wonderful hubby bought me a tandem skydive for my birthday!!! It is actually my birthday tomorrow (Happy birthday to me! ) but the envelope arrived and I collected the mail and sussed out what he was up to- so he said that I better open it early!!! WOOOOOO HOOOO- a tandem skydive from 10 000 feet!!! WOOOO HOOOOO- and included in the voucher is a DVD of my jump and photos!!! What a honey! I'm so excited!!! I can hear Van Halen's song 'JUMP' playing in my head!!! I am just so excited!!! Yeeeee haaaaaarrrrrr!!!

What a good week this is turning out to be- first The Police tickets, then a tandem skydive voucher AND a parcel arrived from my Mum, Dad and brother- a new pair of absolutely snugly, chocolate brown uggies!!! I'm such a lucky duck!!!

Oh and I have some scrapping to share as well!!!
Last Saturday night, I completed the first of three online classes with Janine Kaye. The first class was all about LO design and it was FANTASTIC!!! Janine gave us lots of examples and told us all about colour balancing, focal points, the 'z' movement, visual weigh and rule of thirds. It was great!! We completed a LO towards the end of the class and here is mine - 'Royal Show Fun'. I am so looking forward to the next two classes!!! Thanks Janine- you're a gem! :0)


This LO 'Two Crazy Friends' is my week 4 entry over at ScrapWorld's Back To Reality competition. This week it was 'The Biggest Loser' and we were only allowed to use 6 products/techniques from a supplied list. (card stock was free) I used pp, chipboard, paint, paper tearing, doodling and rub ons. My doodling is the little heart at the end of the writing and the line around half the page- not the black doodling on the white paper- this is a piece from the gorgeous Love Elsie range!
My older brother Brad, his wife Georgie and their two boys, Matt(7) and Jack (4)are, at this moment, sailing as part of SAIL INDONESIA 2007. How lucky are they!!! They are over 100 entrants in this race. Brad's cat is entrant # 34 Good Hope. They left Darwin on July 21st and for the next few months will sail in this race. What an adventure- I wish it were me!!!
Anyway, must go- have a great day/night- stay safe, stay healthy.
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JANINE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you have a great day, sounds like you will and enjoy being spoilt, doesn't happen often enough. LOL. Love your layouts too. Take care
Tracey.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Janine :)

I hope your day has been lots of fun. You sure have been spoilt with the concert tickets to see The Police and the skydive voucher. WOW how exciting!!!
You deserve it all and more :)

Have a great week end and thanks for sharing with us. I love reading happy news.

Terrific layouts once again, your so clever. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.