Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy, happy Monday!!!

Hi all!!!

Woo hoo- school holidays!!! I love them!! :0)

OK, let's start with Saturday. Emma went to a birthday party so while she was having fun there, a few of us went out to lunch. There were 7 of us, we sat at table 7 and the date was the 7-7-07- how totally cool!! Lunch was yummo too! Heidi Swapp's new son was born on the 7-7-07, what a great day to be born on. I was reading in the paper this morning, a lady in Thailand had a baby girl on the 7-7-07 in a taxi on the way to the hospital- the taxi's number was 7777. Spooky huh?

Sunday- we saw Bridge To Terabithia. WOW, what a great movie! I loved it, the kids loved it and even DH said he liked it. Such a great family movie- but to all the Mums out there- take tissues. I won't saw too much more but it is a fantastic family movie that would appeal to boys and girls alike.

Today- we were up and out fairly early (considering it's school holidays- LOL!!) and off to the dress shop Kim and I spied the other day with the idea of getting Sarah's Holy Communion dress chosen. Hmmm- the shop is SHUT on Mondays- BLAH!! So.... instead of wasting the day we went shopping anyway, now with Emma's outfit in mind. I took the girls to Garden City and we walked all around the shops looking for something dressy but not over the top for Emma- IYKWIM. Alas, I had no joy. Not to be outdone- we headed off to the city. YAY, YAY, YAY- I found this most gorgeous dress for Emma. I loved it, she loved it and it fitted- perfect. It is pale pink with a beautiful darker pink floral pattern through it. SOLD. Then, we can across the most adorable sandals that matched perfectly. I loved them, Emma loved them, they fitted- perfect. SOLD. Even more YAYS, we then found a light knitted cardigan to wear over the top in case it is a little cold. I loved it, Emma loved it, it fitted- perfect!!! SOLD.

So now... we will go tomorrow to check out this shop for Sarah's Holy Communion dress- I so hope it turns out to be as successful as today's shopping trip!!!

I even have a LO to share! 'She Brightens My World.'
Bit bright isn't it?? Over at ScrapWorld, they have just started a Back To Reality competition. It was a last minutes decision to sign up- literally, I registered about 15 minuted before registration closed. The first challenge was to use fabric on your LO. I found this fabric the other day while I was cleaning up my scrapping area - decided I liked all the bright colours so... here is my challenge #1- already done!
I have done some more scrapping but I am unable to share at the moment- I'll share as soon as I'm allowed- promise! ;)

Anyway, I hope your Monday is going well, stay healthy, stay happy, hopefully I can report tomorrow with a Happy, happy Tuesday heading! :0)

Love Janine xxx

No comments: